It’s still mid-summer but Christ’s Chapel is already gearing up for our giving projects this Christmas! This year we, as a church, will be sending personalized gift “blessing boxes” to the children in our partner churches in the countries of the Philippines, China, India and Malawi, Africa.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- 1. Make your pledge for blessing boxes through the enclosed sign-up sheet or by calling the church office at (610)857-2357. Indicate on the sign-up sheet whether you’re preparing a gift box for a boy or girl, and of what age. You can sign-up for as many boxes as you want!
- Obtain an old shoebox or similar sized box.
- 4. Prayerfully fill the box with items specific to the child’s gender and age (See the back page for ideas).
- 5. Write a note of encouragement for the child and place it in the box.
- 6. Bring the box to church no later than Sunday, 09/03/2017.
The boxes ship in September to arrive in time for Christmas.
ANOTHER OPTION: In lieu of boxes, we will be sending funds directly to missions areas of that are unable to receive shipments due logistical limitations. The missionaries and pastors will then be able to locally source and assemble the gift packs for the children. Your gift of $20 will sponsor one box for one child.
PLEASE BRING IN YOUR BLESSING BOXES TO
CHRIST’S CHAPEL, 3016 E Lincoln Hwy, Parkesburg PA 19365
ON OR BEFORE SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2017.
For more info, download our Christmas In July Flyer.