Update: Thank you to all our kiddos and families who joined us for our party last Saturday, October 29, 2016. See the photos here. It was a pleasure having you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will there be food at the party? Yes, light dinner and lots of snacks will be provided for the children. Candy will be given out in a goody bag for your child to take home, but will not be consumed at the party.
- What if my child has allergies? Upon sign-in, you will be asked to list down any allergies your child may have.
- Can my child wear costumes? In keeping with the Hallelujah! Praise night, we ask that children not come in any costumes. We are asking that children come in their pajamas, wearing socks and warm footwear. If your child would like to bring a blanket, that is also welcome.
- What else can/should my child bring? Children may, but are not required, to bring their own pumpkins to decorate, a pillow and a blanket, pajama footwear.
- Where and how do I drop off my child? You may drop off your child at the front lobby entrance of the church. When you enter the church parking lot, you may make an immediate right to the front parking lot. The church lobby entrance will be the double doors on the right-hand side. Volunteers will be there to await you and your child. For the child’s safety, you will be required to sign-in upon drop-off and sign-out at pick-up.
- Who will be the grown-ups at the party? Our volunteers are teachers from our children’s ministry here at Christ’s Chapel and are familiar with working with children of all ages. There will be at least 2 CPR/First-Aid certified persons present at the party.