We Give All Praise To God!
You are welcome here to Christ’s Chapel today! We are reminded this day of the teaching of Jesus in which he taught “……..I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth. (Luke 15:10). On this Baptismal Sunday, let us join the angels of God, as our praises are lifted up in celebration of those proclaiming their commitment and testimony before God, family and friends, in partaking of the sacrament of water baptism. Let all God’s people praise the Lord!
Pastors Simeon and Marissa Strauser
Christ’s Chapel Full Gospel Assembly
General Announcements: October 16, 2016
- All Church Fellowship today immediately following service! Immediately following service, you are invited to gather on the lower level for a light fare covered dish fellowship. Make this your time of offering congratulations to our baptismal participants and to meet and greet family and friends today
- Small Group Study of God’s Word! Thursday evening Midweek Chapel worship, study discussion, and prayer beginning at 6:45PM. This is your time to be filled with God’s promises for you and your family. Come believing! The Unity of the Faith ‘Midweek Chapel’ Bible Study is held each month, weeks 1-3 and then an evening of prayer and praise is held on the last Thursday of each month. Pastor Simeon Leading.
- Prayer for the sick. Please call the church office at 610-857-2357 for personal prayer, visitations & laying on of hands for the sick. You may also submit your prayer requests by placing a note in the altar prayer box. Let us believe upon the Lord for our every need. The Lord God is your healer!
- Congratulations to Miguel and Louriz Soriano! In response to their call to ministry and having completed the prescribed requirements, Miguel and Louriz, have been granted recognition as Licensed ministers of the Gospel with the Full Gospel Assemblies church fellowship. In ministry here with Christ’s Chapel, Miguel and Louriz will continue to pursue and develop ministry in the areas of children, youth, worship, admin, small group and outreach. May the anointing of our Lord God rest upon them in all they do.
- Upcoming Special Events:
- Tuesday, 10/18/16. All Church Leadership Meeting coming Tuesday, October 18, 7-8:30PM. All participants with the worship, ushering, greeting, prayer, children & youth and outreach ministries are requested to attend this meeting for end of year planning and coordination.
- Saturday, 10/22/16. Simpson Meadows Outreach. 12nn – 2pm.
- Sunday, 10/30/16. Christ’s Chapel Women of Influence – Empowered to Make a Difference. All women, younger and elder, are invited to plan for the October gathering, Sunday, October 30th, 6:00PM. Watch for more information as date approaches. You can be part of the Christ’s Chapel women seeking to make a difference in the church, our homes and our communities!! Women encouraging Women!!
The Lord says… I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me. Proverbs 8:17
Weekly Email Announcements. All of these announcements and more are on our weekly emails from the pastor. If you are not yet receiving the weekly communications, you may do so simply by dropping your email information in the offering bag.