Blessed greetings to you today!
Christ’s Chapel Welcome You – This Grandparents Day! The Apostle Paul wrote to his spiritual son Timothy (2 Timothy 1:5 NLT), “I remember your genuine faith, for you share the faith that first filled your grandmother Lois and your mother, Eunice. And I know that same faith continues strong in you.” Here we see the importance of the faith of Timothy’s grandmother Lois, and of his mother Eunice as well. The Apostle Paul, in his encouragement and training of Timothy as a young pastor, he recognized that in part, Timothy was who he was in the Lord, because of the example, the testimony and the faith of his grandmother and mother. Parents and grandparents, your faith in Jesus Christ may be the single voice of direction for those in generations to come!
Come, let us join together this Lord’s day in giving our praise and worship unto Christ Jesus our Messiah! Worship begins at 10:30 AM. You are welcome here!
Pastors Simeon and Marissa Strauser
Christ’s Chapel Full Gospel Assembly
General Announcements: Semptember 11, 2016
- Pastora Marissa will be bringing the word of God today!
- Christ’s Chapel Family Day of Worship … followed by the CC Annual Picnic… Coming Next Sunday, September 18th! This day will be with special music, tributes, prayer for all and the word of God to fill the soul of the hearer! Following a great time of celebrating Christ Jesus………. the family of God will be invited to join together at 2PM for the Annual Christ’s Chapel Family Picnic at the Gap Community Park, Gap, PA. Your assistance is needed! We will need help with parking, greeting, ushering, picnic children and youth games, cooking, grill masters, picnic worship, and food, food and more food……. Did we mention food? Please look for the sign up lists on the church bulletin board. Plan now to set aside this day as a great day of fellowship with the CC congregation!
- Coming Saturday, September 24th! Simpson Meadows Senior Living (Downingtown) community outreach. All are welcome to participate! This is a time of worship and fellowship 12Noon – 1:30PM. Get involved today and be a voice of love to the elders of our community. See Carol Strauser or Andrea Smith for more information.
Grow in the Lord – Come Study With CC This Week! Lives are being strengthened and changed by the Word of God given each week. Thursday evening is your time to be filled with God’s promises for you and your family. Come believing! The Unity of the Faith ‘Midweek Chapel’ Bible Study – each Thursday at 6:45. This weeks topic is ‘Living as Set Apart unto God’. This is an interactive study of God’s word as we look to the word of God for his leading. Bible Study, Praise and Prayer together. Pastor Simeon leading.
- Water Baptism is coming to Christ’s Chapel Sunday, October 16th! Those desiring to make a declaration of their commitment to Christ Jesus are signing up! Water baptism will be held in the Sunday morning worship service. Plan now to attend, participate and bring family and friends as a witness to your faith in Jesus, the Lord of your life. See Pastors Simeon or Marissa to sign up. This day of celebration will be followed by an all church fellowship, giving glory to our Lord God Almighty!
- Prayer for the sick. Please call the church office at 610-857-2357 for personal prayer, visitations & laying on of hands for the sick. You may also submit your prayer requests by placing a note in the altar prayer box. Let us believe upon the Lord for our every need. The Lord God is your healer!
- Phrear School of Theology Fall 2016 classes open tomorrow! For incoming and returning students; information for class offerings will be forthcoming. Plan now to attend registration and orientation for the Phrear School of Theology Parkesburg Study Center to be held here at Christ’s Chapel FGA September 12 at 6:30 PM. Train for the ministry in the Church!
Weekly Email Announcements. All of these announcements and more are on our weekly emails from the pastor. If you are not yet receiving the weekly communications, you may do so simply by dropping your email information in the offering bag.