Blessed greetings to you today!
I greet you in the name of our Savior, Christ Jesus! With a heart filled with thanksgiving, praises are lifted unto our Lord God for your faithfulness and steadfastness in the faith. I welcome you to join with the people of God this Sunday in giving praise unto our Lord Jesus. John 14:6 gives to you in the words of Jesus, ……… “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” Let us give praise today for the mighty power of Christ Jesus. He is all that we need!! As you are reconciled unto the Father, through Christ Jesus, it is in him you will find life and life more abundantly.
Please enjoy the attached announcements. You will also find attached the Phrear School of Theology information for the classes about to open here at Christ’s Chapel. Let this be your place for growing in the word of God. Lord bless you. We look to see you in worship this Sunday!
Pastors Simeon and Marissa Strauser
Christ’s Chapel Full Gospel Assembly
General Announcements: August 28, 2016
- Pastora Marissa will be bringing the word of God today! Hebrews 4:12 states that the word of God is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword! As the word of God ministers to you, may your soul and spirit be touched, and may the Lord speak to you, bringing change to your heart and mind!
- Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge! Our 2nd service will be held today at the Ashbridge Community, RT. 30, Downingtown, PA. All are welcome. Be a blessing to someone today! Ashbridge Community Room. 2:00-3:00PM.
- CC Midweek Chapel Bible Study this Thursday at 6:45. Our topic this coming week: Giving and Tithing.
Come, bring a friend, and participate in the interactive study of God’s word as we worship together and pray one with another. Pastor Simeon leading.
- Support-A-Child. Your opportunity to support a child in need is here! Christ’s Chapel is now working directly with our Philippine partner churches in the support of children in need. $25.00 per month helps to support a child’s care and education. As you have a child to support, you will receive the child’s name and location, in order that you might remember your child in prayer daily. See the church bulletin board for more information. Sponsor a child today! Speak with Pastora Marissa to get involved.
- Water Baptism is coming to Christ’s Chapel Sunday, October 16th! Those desiring to make a declaration of their commitment to Christ Jesus are signing up! Water baptism will be held in the Sunday morning worship service. Plan now to attend, participate and bring family and friends as a witness to your faith in Jesus, the Lord of your life. See Pastors Simeon or Marissa to sign up. This day of celebration will be followed by an all church fellowship, giving glory to our Lord God Almighty!
- Prayer for the sick. Please call the church office at 610-857-2357 for personal prayer, visitations & laying on of hands for the sick. You may also submit your prayer requests by placing a note in the altar prayer box. Let us believe upon the Lord for our every need. The Lord God is your healer!
- Monday Open Sanctuary Prayer will resume following the Summer season. Over the Summer, we encourage you to remain faithful in personal prayer and the daily reading of scripture.
- Christ’s Chapel Family Day Coming Sunday, September 18th! This day will be with special music, tributes, prayer for all and the word of God to fill the soul of the hearer! Following a great time of celebrating Christ Jesus………. the family of God will be invited to join together at 2PM for the Annual Christ’s Chapel Family Picnic at the Gap Community Park, Gap, PA. Your assistance is needed! We will need help with parking, greeting, ushering, picnic children and youth games, cooking, grill masters, picnic worship, and food, food and more food……. Did we mention food? Please look for the sign up lists on the church bulletin board. Plan now to set aside this day as a great day of fellowship with the CC congregation!
- Full Gospel Bible Institute will become Phrear School of Theology on September 19, 2016! For incoming and returning students; information for class offerings will be forthcoming. Plan now to attend registration and orientation for the Phrear School of Theology Parkesburg Study Center to be held here at Christ’s Chapel FGA September 12 at 6:30 PM. Study for training in the ministry of the Church!
Weekly Email Announcements. All of these announcements and more are on our weekly emails from the pastor. If you are not yet receiving the weekly communications, you may do so simply by dropping your email information in the offering bag.