We greet you today in the name of our Savior and King, Christ Jesus. This Sunday, here at Christ’s Chapel, you will be encouraged by the word of God to see that your power for the abundance of life comes through Christ Jesus.
Picture yourself today at the well with Jesus. It was there at the well (John 4), where Christ met the Samaritan woman. As Jesus spoke to the woman and asked for a drink of water that day, she had many questions upon her mind. She wondered why he was asking of her; what he meant when he spoke of living water and even if he was greater than Jacob who gave them the well. Jesus answered and spoke of the well and of his power for life everlasting …….. he said unto her, “Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.”
As you come to worship, come believing that you will meet Christ in this very hour. It is as you receive of Christ, just as the woman at the well, he will impart to you his abundance of life! Come, receive today. Sincerely,
Pastors Simeon and Marissa Strauser
Christ’s Chapel Full Gospel Assembly
General Announcements: August 8, 2016
- Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge! Our 2nd service will be held today at the Ashbridge Community, RT. 30, Downingtown, PA. All are welcome. Be a blessing to someone today! Ashbridge Community Room. 2:00-3:00PM.
- CC Midweek Chapel Bible Study this Thursday at 6:45. Come, bring a friend, and participate in the interactive study of God’s word as we worship together and pray one with another. Pastor Simeon leading.
- Women’s Ministry Team to Simpson Meadows of Downingtown testifies of a great interest and participation this past week (July 30) with the monthly Praise Gathering. The meeting room was packed to capacity as the people of God sang the hymns of old and gave glory to God! For more information of how you might participate, please see either Carol Strauser or Andrea Smith.
- Water Baptism Service is being planned for Fall. For those declaring the Lord Jesus as Lord; you are invited to come, join with others proclaiming your salvation in Christ Jesus. Those desiring to partake in the sacrament of water baptism, please see Pastor Simeon.
- Prayer for the sick. Please call the church office at 610-857-2357 for personal prayer, visitations & laying on of hands for the sick. You may also submit your prayer requests by placing a note in the altar prayer box. Let us believe upon the Lord for our every need. The Lord God is your healer!
- Monday Open Sanctuary Prayer will resume following the Summer season. Over the Summer, we encourage you to remain faithful in personal prayer and the daily reading of scripture.
- Christ’s Chapel Family Day Coming Sunday, September 18th! This day will be with special music, tributes, prayer for all and the word of God to fill the soul of the hearer! Following a great time of celebrating Christ Jesus………. the family of God will be invited to join together at 2PM for the Annual Christ’s Chapel Family Picnic at the Gap Community Park, Gap, PA. Your assistance is needed! We will need help with parking, greeting, ushering, picnic children and youth games, cooking, grill masters, picnic worship, and food, food and more food……. Did we mention food? Please look for the sign up lists on the church bulletin board. Plan now to set aside this day as a great day of fellowship with the CC congregation!
- Full Gospel Bible Institute will become Phrear School of Theology on September 19, 2016! For incoming and returning students; information for class offerings will be forthcoming. Plan now to attend registration and orientation for the Phrear School of Theology Parkesburg Study Center to be held here at Christ’s Chapel FGA September 12 at 6:30 PM. Study for training in the ministry of the Church!
Weekly Email Announcements. All of these announcements and more are on our weekly emails from the pastor. If you are not yet receiving the weekly communications, you may do so simply by dropping your email information in the offering bag.