Have you ever looked into your own life, or at the circumstances and asked why? …… or, how? The word of God gives to you… Jesus looked at them and said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27
All things! Here in Mark 10, Jesus was teaching of the salvation and blessings that are from God and God alone. When questioned by those that were looking upon the things of God with their own understanding and reasoning, Jesus answered with, ‘with men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible’.
You may be facing difficulties, struggles or even the greatest of challenges, but today, if you will hear the word of God, know that, that which may seem as the impossible, is possible by the power of God. Believe today upon Christ Jesus!
Come to worship this Sunday and as we give all our worship before the Lord Jesus, believe upon Him for the impossible!
Pastors Simeon and Marissa Strauser
Christ’s Chapel Full Gospel Assembly
General Announcements: July 31, 2016
- Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge! Our 2nd service will be held today at the Ashbridge Community, RT. 30, Downingtown, PA. All are welcome. Be a blessing to someone today! Ashbridge Community Room. 2:00-3:00PM.
- Women of Influence Fellowship tonight at 6:00PM! All women, younger and elder, are invited. Be part of the Christ’s Chapel women seeking to make a difference in the church and our communities!! Plan now to attend. Ginny Strauser will be sharing a word of encouragement. Women encouraging Women!! You are Empowered to Make a Difference!
- Sunday Youth Classes for ages 11-15 have resumed. Youth will be excused following morning worship.
- The Work of the Church is the focus of the ongoing CC Midweek Chapel Bible Study this Thursday at 6:45. Come, bring a friend, and participate in the interactive study of God’s word as we worship together and pray one with another. Pastor Simeon leading.
- We continue to remember Jabez Manuel in prayer. Jabez will complete his African mission participation (with SOS Missions) to the country of Burundi this coming week on Tuesday, August 2. We stand with him, giving God all the glory for the opportunity which he has had to minister to the people of Bujumbura, Burundi. We look forward to learning more as he returns to the States. Join with Jabez today, in giving thanks and believing for a safe return trip.
- Water Baptism Service is being planned for Fall. For those declaring the Lord Jesus as Lord; you are invited to come, join with others proclaiming your salvation in Christ Jesus. Those desiring to partake in the sacrament of water baptism, please see Pastor Simeon.
- Prayer for the sick. Please call the church office at 610-857-2357 for personal prayer, visitations & laying on of hands for the sick. You may also submit your prayer requests by placing a note in the altar prayer box. Let us believe upon the Lord for our every need. The Lord God is your healer!
- Monday Open Sanctuary Prayer will resume following the Summer season. Over the Summer, we encourage you to remain faithful in personal prayer and the daily reading of scripture.
- Christ’s Chapel Family Day Coming Sunday, September 18th! This day will be with special music, tributes, prayer for all and the word of God to fill the soul of the hearer! Following a great time of celebrating Christ Jesus………. the family of God will be invited to join together at 2PM for the Annual Christ’s Chapel Family Picnic at the Gap Community Park, Gap, PA. Your assistance is needed! We will need help with parking, greeting, ushering, picnic children and youth games, cooking, grill masters, picnic worship, and food, food and more food……. Did we mention food? Please look for the sign up lists on the church bulletin board. Plan now to set aside this day as a great day of fellowship with the CC congregation!
Weekly Email Announcements. All of these announcements and more are on our weekly emails from the pastor. If you are not yet receiving the weekly communications, you may do so simply by dropping your email information in the offering bag.