Happy Father’s Day!
Happy Father’s Day. The word of God speaks to you today regarding the call for the child of God to walk in meekness. Often times, man will assess themselves as walking in the fullness of Christ, while bypassing the teaching of Christ Jesus to live in a gentleness of spirit. The call to a meek spirit will not be limited to man’s relationships one to another. By the word of God we see that meekness is to first begin within our walk with Christ Jesus. As a result of your right standing relationship with your Father God, His word declares you shall be blessed.
On this Father’s day, let the people of God give honor to our Father in heaven, for his strength and merciful salvation, as we receive the declared blessings and promises of His word.
Pastors Simeon and Marissa Strauser
Christ’s Chapel Full Gospel Assembly
General Announcements: June 19, 2016
- All church fellowship TODAY June 19, directly following morning service, from 12:30PM to 1:30PM. Fellowship will be held on lower level. Feel free to bring your favorite dish to share or just come as you are for fun and fellowship. All welcome.
- Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge. Our second service will be held today at Ashbridge Community, RT. 30, Downingtown, PA. See what God is doing with Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge! Ashbridge Community Room. 2:00-3:00PM. All welcome.
- Women of Influence Fellowship this evening at 6:00PM! Sister Gloria Blank will be bringing the Word of encouragement.
- Sunday Youth Classes for ages 11-15 will resume the 4th week of July with the return of the Christ’s Chapel youth instructors.
- Sponsor-A-Child Project. Join with others of Christ’s Chapel in supporting a child in need! Christ’s Chapel is now working directly with our Philippine partner churches in the support of children in need. $25.00 per month helps to support a child’s care and education. See the church bulletin board or Pastor Marissa for more information. Sponsor a child today!
- Midweek Chapel. This week we continue with our lesson, “Taking Control of Our Thought”. Whether you hindered by personal thought or thoughts expressed by others; whether the hinderance seems to be fleeting or long term, know today, God promises to you that you will find power in His word! Come believing! Midweek Chapel: Worship, Study, and Prayer. Thursdays 6:45-8:15. You will not want to miss this week’s study. Bring your glasses and a pen!
- Prayer for the sick. Please call the church office at 610-857-2357 for personal prayer, visitations & laying on of hands for the sick. You may also submit your prayer requests by placing a note in the altar prayer box. Let us believe upon the Lord for our every need. The Lord God is your healer!
Weekly Email Announcements. All of these announcements and more are on our weekly emails from the pastor. If you are not yet receiving the weekly communications, you may do so simply by dropping your email information in the offering bag.