You are welcome to worship this Sunday!
We give God all the glory and all the praise for His great and mighty works amongst His people. Today we join together to give our Savior praise. As you worship, may you believe upon Christ Jesus, for your every need. Let us stand upon His promise that He is with us. Reach out in faith and believe upon Him today. He will meet you here in this hour of prayer.
Pastors Simeon and Marissa Strauser
Christ’s Chapel Full Gospel Assembly
General Announcements: June 12, 2016
- Our condolences to the Buzzard family in the passing of Patti Buzzard’s mother, Donna Johnson. Donna’s going home service will be held on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 11:00 AM at the Lititz Church of the Brethren. May the peace and comfort of our Lord God be with the Buzzard family in this time of bereavement.
- Father’s Day – Next Sunday, June 19th – Next Sunday is Fathers Day! Let us honor our Father in heaven as we join in worship together with our earthly fathers. Special service including the much deserved honor of the fathers God has blessed us with. Sunday at 10:30 AM!
- All church fellowship coming up this June 19, directly following morning service, from 12:30PM to 1:30PM. Fellowship will be held on lower level. Feel free to bring your favorite dish to share or just come as you are for fun and fellowship. All welcome.
- Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge. Our second service will be held today at Ashbridge Community, RT. 30, Downingtown, PA. See what God is doing with Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge! Ashbridge Community Room. 2:00-3:00PM. All welcome.
- Sunday Youth Classes for ages 11-15 will resume the 4th week of July with the return of the Christ’s Chapel youth instructors.
- Sponsor-A-Child Project. Join with others of Christ’s Chapel in supporting a child in need! Christ’s Chapel is now working directly with our Philippine partner churches in the support of children in need. $25.00 per month helps to support a child’s care and education. See the church bulletin board or Pastor Marissa for more information. Sponsor a child today!
- Midweek Chapel. This week we begin a new lesson of study entitle “Taking Control of Our Thought”. Know today, God promises to you that you will find power in His word! Come believing! Midweek Chapel: Worship, Study, and Prayer. Thursdays 6:45-8:15. You will not want to miss this week’s study. Bring your glasses and a pen!
- Prayer for the sick. Please call the church office at 610-857-2357 for personal prayer, visitations & laying on of hands for the sick. You may also submit your prayer requests by placing a note in the altar prayer box. Let us believe upon the Lord for our every need. The Lord God is your healer!
Weekly Email Announcements. All of these announcements and more are on our weekly emails from the pastor. If you are not yet receiving the weekly communications, you may do so simply by dropping your email information in the offering bag.