Today on this Memorial Day weekend, we give honor and tribute to all who have served this great country of the United States. John 15 gives to you,
“As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you….. This is my commandment, That you love one another, as I have loved you…. Greater love has not man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”
May the peace of our Lord God be with each brave one and with their families this Memorial Day. We give honor in memory of their giving of themselves.
Pastors Simeon and Marissa Strauser
Christ’s Chapel Full Gospel Assembly
General Announcements: May 29, 2016
- Women of Influence TODAY at 6:00PM Empowered to Make a Difference. All women, younger and elder, are invited. Be part of Christ’s Chapel women seeking to make a difference in the church, our homes and communities! Pastora Marissa is back, brining the Word of encouragement.
- Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge. Our second service will be held today at Ashbridge Community, RT. 30, Downingtown, PA. See what God is doing with Christ’s Chapel at Ashbridge! Ashbridge Community Room. 2:00-3:00PM. All welcome.
- Sunday Youth Classes for ages 11-15 will resume the 4th week of July with the return of the Christ’s Chapel youth instructors.
- Grace Huyard. Our condolences go out to the Huyard and Scott families for the May 26 passing of their Mother, Grace Huyard. Having attended Christ’s Chapel (formally Full Gospel Church) since she was a child, Grace became a member in 1966. Our thoughts and prayers before God are for the family.
- Sponsor-A-Child Project. Join with others of Christ’s Chapel in supporting a child in need! Christ’s Chapel is now working directly with our Philippine partner churches in the support of children in need. $25.00 per month helps to support a child’s care and education. See the church bulletin board or Pastor Marissa for more information. Sponsor a child today!
- Midweek Chapel. If you have been missing Midweek Chapel, this is your opportunity to get back into the Word. This week we are continuing out study topic, ‘Overcoming Fear and Anxiety’. Know today, God promises to you that you will find power in His word! Come believing! Midweek Chapel: Worship, Study, and Prayer. Thursdays 6:45-8:15. You will not want to miss this week’s study. Bring your glasses and a pen!
- VOLUNTEERS WELCOME! Summer is here!!! There are weeds to be pulled, picking up needed, and sweeping to be accomplished. You can donate an hour here, an hour there, get your exercise and give time to the House of God! Please contact church office to participate in helping out around the church!
- Prayer for the sick. Please call the church office at 610-857-2357 for personal prayer, visitations & laying on of hands for the sick. You may also submit your prayer requests by placing a note in the altar prayer box. Let us believe upon the Lord for our every need. The Lord God is your healer!
- Welcome Back Minister Let Manuel! Our sister, Let Manuel, has been sorely missed by our congregation over the past month. Let will have much to give God glory for as she reacclimatizes to Pennsylvania after her month in the Philippines with family and ministry. We thank God for the many opportunities that she was given to minister to both family and our Full Gospel churches there! We are glad to have you back Minister Let!
- Weekly Email Announcements. All of these announcements and more are on our weekly emails from the pastor. If you are not yet receiving the weekly communications, you may do so simply by dropping your email information in the offering bag.